- Department of Child and Family Services: (801) 538-4100
- If you suspect child abuse or neglect is occurring please call the hotline 24/7 at 1-855-323-3237
- 24-Hour Crisis Line (Wasatch Behavioral Health): (801) 373-7393
- Utah County Crisis Line: (801) 691-5433
- Nebo School District Adult Education: (801) 798-4093
It is the policy of Nebo School District (District) not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, or any other legally protected classification in its educational programs, activities, admissions, access, treatment, or employment practices. The District provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Retaliation against any person who in good faith has filed a complaint, or has testified, assisted, or participated in any manner in an investigation, proceeding, or hearing, is prohibited.